Personal Data Protection Act, 2013
- By providing any information, personal or otherwise of yourself or other person who you are registering for, in order to sign up for the Event or any activity(ies) involving the Organiser and the Event sponsors (if any), you and /or any other person who you are registering for are deemed to have agreed to the following:
-The Personal Data of the Registered Parties shall be used by the Organiser and Northern Runners for the purposes of sending communication materials to the Registered Parties, including but not limited to, direct mailers, emails, Short Messaging Service and/or telephone calls.
-The Organiser may engage the services of third parties to process the Registered Parties’ Personal Data. All such third parties are contractually obliged not to use the Registered Parties’ Personal Data for any other purpose, other than as specified herein.
- Any of the Registered Parties has the right, at any time, to:
- withdraw his/her consent for the use of the Personal Data;
- to request for any correction/update of the Personal Data; or
- raise any general queries regarding the use of his/her Personal Data;
- by contacting the Organiser directly and Northern Runners by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Organiser’s email and contact numbers are listed in the event details.